Very nice.

Budgies don't seem to be quite as popular as pets here as they were say 30-40
years ago.  Some of the larger parrots have displaced them a bit.

We had a state election here a couple of months ago and the candidate for the
Liberals had a habit of doing press conferences in his 'budgie smugglers'.

He didn't win......

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters