Interesting.  I still think (nothing radical here and has been said by
others) that APS or 4/3 (maybe both) will be the new "35 mm" and that
the 24 x 36 sensor will be the new MF.  MF sensors will just be
expensive overkill for most folks, consumer, enthusiast or professional.

On 8/6/07, Bob Shell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Aug 5, 2007, at 10:37 PM, Sandy Harris wrote:
>
> > There have been reports that Zenit is working on a DSLR with a 4/3
> > sensor that will take LTM (Leica thread mount 39mm) kenses. Not
> > sure about exposure, but obviously manual focus.
>
> Reports from whom?  Where?

One is here:
http://www.pentaxlife.com/forum/topic/90

--