Hey all

Been reading but not talking for a while, but surprise! I'm still
here.  Pug this month was awesome, some of those pictures were
beautiful and it's always neat to see what people find interesting
enough to photograph.  Anyways, I'm sure this has already been asked,
but I didn't see it in the archives:

Aside from doing it myself, where's the best place to develop film?
What about film scanning, any recommendations?  It seems like the
photo cd's I've been getting with my pictures are about the same
quality as the crummy photos I snap with my phone.

Thanks in advance guys :o)

rg2