Bill Robb wrote

"I don't know their itinerary absolutely, so any
good labs in any city in Oz would be nice to know about.
Where abouts is Outback, I couldn't find it on a map?
Bill"

"Outback" is a desciptive term of anywhere in Australia where there is -- err
ummmm, well nothing really. If you can find a big city (any city will do) on the
map of Australia, that aint the outback. Pretty much everywhere else is. We've
got it in spades, your friends won't miss it!! I know this doesn't help you much
Bill.

Darwin's a great place for photo ops, it has some spectacular landscape scenery,
although a lot of it is hard to get to firstly due to 4WD access only to some
National Parks and secondly, some of the land in the area is protected
Aboriginal reserves.

We also lose the occasional tourist to crocodile attack in the far north of
Australia. The crocs somehow seem to know a tourist when they see one, mebbe
it's the camera around their neck!!

I'm going to Palm Cove (Far North Queensland)(read Crocodile country) tomorrow
morning for 2 weeks holiday. Hope to take some nice B&W shots of the kids on the
beach etc.

Darryn Richter
Australia