On 8/30/07, Rick Womer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cool.  Nice composition, good feeling of motion.
>
> Maybe heavier traffic would make it more interesting,
> though...
>
> (bwahahaha)

Don't laugh, Rick.  I've got one taken about 7 years ago with an
little Minolta P&S (damn, can't remember the model number now!).  I
paid like $12 for it, so it was "disposable".  Don't know that I want
to take the *istD into heavy traffic, but maybe I'll get "brave" one

I do have a couple of others from that session, including one going
around a corner (not suggested for those with vertigo) that I'm
working on.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your comments.  The trackbike makes an
interesting shooting platform.

;-)

cheers,
frank