Yes.

It works fine, but my on quibble is if you select the format size,
then enter the focal length, pressing enter doesn't update the AOV
numbers.

I had to click on the 'compared to' format list (or reset the main
format size), to get the values to update.

Cheers,

Dave.

(Just out of curiosity, what's the formula for fisheye lenses? It
would be neat if there was a check box for that)