I bought a 645 and a 75 mm f2.8 lens for about $500 a few years ago from
KEH (before film really started to go away.  I checked KEH and you can
do better now.  My 645 body was a "bargain" one and it's in great
condition.  ("Bargain" is a rating level for KEH)  I wouldn't hesitate
to buy one in this condition.  I did get an "excellent" lens.  My
dealings with KEH have been very good.

Steve

>>> Glen Tortorella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 9/1/2007 1:11 PM >>>
Thank you for the detailed responses, Adam.  The 645 series sounds
like it would be an excellent choice for me.  I think I would tend
toward the original 645, as it can be had for less money and it is a
manual focus camera.  With the various questions I have asked, you
have been very helpful.  You are an asset to the list :-)

Regards,
Glen

!SIG:46d99c7b196701859165467!