Hi Steve,

I just searched at KEH for the outfit you have mentioned.  The
"outfit" price is $394 in EX and $514 in EX+.  When they makes these
designations, they mean that both the camera and lens are in this
condition?  If so, this camera and lens stand to be in better shape
than yours, as your body was a BGN condition?...

Before I forget: does KEH include the "little" things in their
outfits--lens caps, manual, etc.--or is it purely body and lens?

Thanks,
Glen