From:
Glen Tortorella
> Hi Steve,
>
> I just searched at KEH for the outfit you have mentioned.  The
> "outfit" price is $394 in EX and $514 in EX+.  When they makes these
> designations, they mean that both the camera and lens are in this
> condition?  If so, this camera and lens stand to be in better shape
> than yours, as your body was a BGN condition?...
>
> Before I forget: does KEH include the "little" things in their
> outfits--lens caps, manual, etc.--or is it purely body and lens?
Both lens and body should be in the indicated condition. The "little"
things will depend on what the ad says.

Look at the 645 camera bodies and you'll see one listed as "requires
insert", while the others list the insert that's included.

Looking at the lens ads, if lens caps are included, the ad will say
"Blah Blah Blah (77) WITH CAPS".

Exceptions are New, New Demo and LN - they are either "as packaged by
manufacturer" or "includes original box and instructions and any
manufacturer provided accessories". The ad won't specifically say it has
got the lens caps and/or accessories.

If you still have questions, just do what I do - call them up and ask.
They'll take orders over the telephone, so if it is what you want, you
can order it right then and there.

One thing about KEH though ... I have ordered BGN items from them
several times. Every time, when the item arrived, the condition to my
eyes should have been EX by their standards. They seem to rate
conditions very conservatively.

YMMV