Hi Fabio,

Can't help you with your quest regarding when lenses introduced, but just
wanted ti say what a brilliant story! Excellent. I got my first MX in
1978, along with a 28mm 2.8. Both still here, the 28 tucked away in a
drawer. Not worth selling it. The MX only recently retired, although
still works great - never CLA'd!!! Shutter times must be adrift, but no
problems with it and everything works. Only had about 2 thousand rolls
through it since new, but what a great performer.

I suppose you would have had that little lens back even if it had been
ten timed the cost you paid ;-)

Nice one,

Ciao,

Cotty