Glen Tortorella wrote:
> Toralf,
>
> I do have two 50mm lenses already, but I may be interested in your A
> 50/1.7.  I see you say it is in "nice" condition.  I am new to the
> list, and so can you be more precise?  Do you have both caps for it?
Actually, I was referring to the general quality of some of these lenses
- which is something most people here usually know about. It seems like
I forgot to say something about the condition of the ones I'm (possibly)
selling. But they all look quite all right. Definitely used, but no
scratches on the glass or bad marks on the bodies. And yes, I do have
both caps.

But, I suddenly realise I need to take a closer look at the aperture
ring on A-50 (which is the weak spot on these designs.)

> Where are you located?

Norway