Sorry to hear that skye.  Geesh, now you have me worried about sending
my K100D to them.  Its got a screwed up DOF preview function.  If I
turn the on switch to the DOF position, instead of showing me the DOF
by stopping down the lens, it just takes a picture like the shutter
button would.  I wonder what they would do to the camera if I sent it
back for *that*....

gonz