OH..I see. I agree, that is way too tight.
I had in mind a horizontal in a aspect ratio approximating that of 4X6.
No left right crop, just the bottom.
Actually, you have a really nice shot here and one that needs no
fixing.

Jack

http://picasaweb.google.com/rg2pdml/PESO/photo?authkey=W1C-i05p28o#5111251841033552002