Paul,

You forgot to count the cost of the printer ink.
I wonder how much that adds to the total cost
(I have no idea how long the cartridges last in R2400).

On a different but related subject, - do you (or anybody else here on the
list) - coat your prints with the UV-protective coatings?
One of the local professional labs that I am offers this option
- to protect the ink from fading.
Any experience with that? Is yes, what do you use and where do you get
the supplies?

Thanks,

Igor

Wed Sep 19 15:12:38 EDT 2007