--- "P. J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It can't be as compact as it appears, the camera
> itself may be small,
> but I'll bet reasonable storage and power will have
> you tied down with
> anchors.

No, not at all. In fact, even if this camera were
loaded up with handles and matte box and batteries and
such, it would be smaller than even the smallest 35mm
film sound cameras (those for shoulder shooting and
Steadicam). It would probably be around the size of a
good 16mm camera...which is night and day compared to
a 35mm camera plus magazine, lens, matte box, focus
rails and so on. In any event, it will be much lighter
than film gear which makes all the difference. Plus,
no changing film which takes time, no gate checks, and
no worry about tungsten and daylight light sources.
Just WB and shoot! It's a huge time saver.

-Brendan