On Sep 21, 2007, at 8:59, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> There was a place in Hollywood called RGB that rewound several
> movie stocks for still camera use. They would process it both as a
> film positive and as prints.

That's the place!  I have more than a few RGB boxes of slides in my
drawer.  And I got prints, too (which seemed the best of both
possible worlds at the time).

Even though the negatives are difficult to print, it's cool to have
the multiple types of output.  That is, it WAS cool - back in the day
when I had "film" to be "processed", whatever that means.  :-)

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN