On 9/26/07, Tom C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At the risk of sounding insensitive... you can't resign from an entity you
> were not a part of.
>
> I hope this cheers you up and provides added incentive to continue. ;-)

Actually, I was a part of it in some manner.

I could vote on photos, and in fact I was exhorted to do so.  It's
from that exhortation that I was told that I was "an accepted artist
of the PENTAX Photo Gallery".  On that basis (so they told me) I could
vote.

In fact, it was when I read that line I decided to "resign".  It seems
rather paradoxical to call me an "accepted artist" and then reject
every piece of work I submit.  Perhaps they should have waited until
one of my submissions was accepted before calling me an "accepted
artist".

BTW, I'm not in need of cheering up.  I find this whole thing amusing.
 If by "continue" you mean "continuing submission of photos to The
Gallery", that seems rather futile.  I'm fine with how things are
going photographically these days, so I'll continue shooting, with or
without The PENTAX Photo Gallery.

;-)