Gee thanks.  Now how do I get this arrow out of my butt?

Ob.Trivia - did you know that archery targets are called 'butts'?
            Do you know why?

As far as the Pentax Gallery goes - I didn't submit originally
for a couple of reasons; my first attempt didn't work (because
I was trying to submit a scanned image, and there was a bug in
their validation code), and I never got round to writing a bio.

Now, after hearing of all the various problems others are having,
I doubt if I'll bother to submit anything (and I *still* haven't
written a bio).