Well, I tried to answer before but my IS was refusing connections to its smtp
server.

The problem is you are assigning value to the word that it really does not
have.
Propaganda is not good or evil. That depends upon by who and why it is being
used. Basically all the word means is that the words, illustrations, etc are
being used to further some agenda or another. The value of that agenda is
another issue altogether.