I'm confused. :-)

There's a ton of FF lenses on the market and they're not marked, and never
will be.  Now if the ones that were only truly APS were marked *APS*, that
could be a good thing.

It's really not complicated or confusing.  If you know how to use a camera
with any degree of skill, and are willing to spend money on a new lens, then
this issue is certainly a no-brainer.

Much simpler than determining what size of wheel and tire are compatible
with a given vehicle.

Tom C.