Well, Godfrey, you're probably right. I tend to over-complicate thing
somewhat.

J.C.O. - I apologize but I seem to have lost Godfrey's message, so I'm
answering to yours 'cause it quotes that of Godfrey.

Godfrey, I find it incredibly strange that Pentax produced DA 40 and DA
70 that cover full frame (presumably, but most probably so) obviously
knowing it and not having advertised it in any way.

But yes, well, I am experienced enough Pentaxian ;-) that I could
navigate myself among these mount variations, etc. Anyway, we all should
be quite thankful to Pentax that all the lenses we mentioned (mostly)
work on all the (relatively) modern bodies.

I for one am very happy to have MZ-6 (ZX-L) as my film body - it has the
widest mount support, except SSM of course.

Cheers!

Boris