Don't know if that will work, but the webmail interface doesn't have the option
for a "reply to" address ...

K10D observation - I've got the BG-2 grip for the spare battery. For some
reason the K10D battery indicator doesn't show battery usage.

The indicator shows full charge until suddenly, the camera shuts down from the
depleted batteries. The battery indicator THEN  shows NO charge for just a few
seconds. But it never shows half charge or anything like that to remind you to
charge the battery before it's completely depleted.

Fortunately I had the *ist-D for backup.

Now all I have to do is get a CF card reader to fit the new laptop.