It's a scene so Connecticut it's hard to look at without reminiscing
about where I grew up. Technically, it seems a touch on the flat
side, could be spruced up a bit without sacrificing the delicate
tonalities.

A bit OT, but do you have any information on the electric railway
that serviced Westchester County, NY, in the two decades or so
preceding WWII? It's remains were littered all over the lower county
areas (New Rochelle, Pelham, etc) where I grew up and were a source
of fascination for me for many years. Most of the remains are gone
now, consumed in new building and development throughout the area.