In a message dated 10/6/2007 4:33:27 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Oh boy,

PC power  supply self destructed on Thursday night. Acrid smell in the
room took me  right back to my engineering days working on inverters for
implantable  defibrilllators. Just managed to resurrect the PC this evening.

So, a  PESO.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/07_10/07_10_sundew/01.htm

The  manual focus on the DFA 50mm macro is surprisingly declassé. But I
love the  convenience of the quick-shift focus. And as with all Pentax
macros, the  bokeh is luscious.

Oh, that is totally  cool. I wish there was a little more DOF on the fore
whatever-the-round-thing-is, but it is a very interesting and unusual  shot.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.