Sure and I'm not allowed to make a copy of your building, without paying
royalties, but photographing your building is not making a copy of it.
More importantly the image in question appears to be of entirely natural
origin. Unless someone can prove the road was laid out by a surveyor and
not several generations of deer. Even then it is over 200 years old and
has long since fallen into the public domain if it was even possible to
copyright to begin with, a point I would dispute.

--
Remember, it’s pillage then burn.