Common sense ususally trumps all, if it's common enough.

Tom C.

From: graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: OT: Photographer Being Sued
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:13:45 -0400

Let's see?

First it is almost always about money. Or if not money then what one perceives
as their honor.

Second, you can put almost any restriction in a land title and it is binding on everyone who owns the land land thereafter. You can even put in a clause where
the title reverts if the clause is ever violated.

Civil Law is not about wishes, or even about fairness, it is about what is
written and about what has been decided by courts in the past. Law is not really that difficult to understand. Spend about a year reading and you will have a
good grasp of it. Then if you actually want to be a lawyer you need to read
thousands of actual cases so you have a good grasp of the details, but just to
understand the basics the details are not necessary.