In a message dated 10/8/2007 3:14:44 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Superb gallery well worth  waiting for. Standouts for me are Tom & Walt's
icy cocktails (equally  delicious), Ann's John Steinbeck in Colour shot,
the fiery Belgian Yves, and  that amazing serpentine shot by Dave Kennedy
- which gets bonus points for  being in easy reach from brekkie.

And again major kudos to Scott for the  beautiful web design.

============
How nice to see so many  submitters! Outstanding gallery.

Yes, I like Dave's water shot too,  lovely lines and colors, and Tom's heron,
lovely colors.  Many are  outstanding, and some of those I have seen before.
So I mention two I haven't  seen before.

I like the new format, Scott. Before each picture had to be  opened and
closed individually, as a separate web page, which was pain. Now  between
arrows
and index it is much easier to see them all.

Marnie aka  Doe :-)

Warning: I am  now filtering my email, so you may be censored.