[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Or, better yet, get a whole boatload of kids. When I taught high school and
> had 125 kids coughing in my face every day, I never got sick. Not once in ten
> years. Exposure toughens the immune system.
> Paul

I've worked in what laughingly passes for an education system here for
the last 30 years.  No head lice, very few lurgies.  I don't know why
parenthood has to be accompanied by such beastly ill-health.  I suppose
there has to be a downside.  8-)

p.s. we're at the lovely time of the year when classes of students smell
like herds of damp sheep......