David J Brooks wrote:
> Well this morning i received an email from a friend on the committee
> saying some one emailed heR some files for the slide show. Her only
> comment was, have a look and enjoy.
>
> So, i opened them up, about 12 of them, and lo and behold, about 5 of
> them were taken from my site, with water mark and submitted for the
> slide show.

That's pretty lame.

> I really need to get some form of right click on my site, but as i
> say, i cannot seem to work it in.
>
> Can someone who knows about this have a look at my site/pages and help
> me out here.Maybe one of your students, Mark for extra credits.LOL

Disabling right-click usually involves javascript.  People like me, who
don't usually have javascript enabled, simply won't see the "you can't
download this image" warning.  And anyone who knows it's javascript can
bypass it by simply turning off javascript in their browser settings.

A better option (I think Adam recommended this the last time this
subject came up) is flash.  Remake your entire gallery as a flash
presentation.  Not fool-proof, but certainly more time consuming to
circumvent than the javascript solution.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/