----- Original Message -----
From: "David J Brooks"
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Right clicked images find there way home

> Mine are around 23-25 K and 480 by something. I forget what i have
> BBPro set at but its small.

You can't stop a person from downloading your images.
All you can do is make the images unprintable, which means make em smallish,
and compress the hell out of them.
You need to find a balance between them being small enough to not print
well, but still large enough to not be annoying.
You can get a bit of extra apparent size by tagging the image as larger than
it is in the HTML, but be careful, it will turn to crap pretty fast, as
browsers aren't the best for resizing.
I don't recall where the right click java script goes, pretty sure it will
be in the header, not the body though.

William Robb