Libertarian philosophy works well in two places, a position of absolute
strength or utopia. Since neither exists it must be modified to match
current conditions. I've often thought that pure libertarians lived in
utopia, though it's also strange that the first place I heard the
execrable words "Politically Correct", used in earnest was at a
Libertarian meeting. I has always thought of them as Marxist jargon before.

Derby Chang wrote:
> Adam Maas wrote:
>
>> And to William - I'd probably be a Republican if I was an American, it's
>> a more comfortable party to a small-l libertarian like me.
>>
>> -Adam
>>

> Republican, libertarian? Really
>
> (OK, I'm Australian, but I could raise the same eyebrow about the
> Liberal Party of Australia, a part of the "coalition of the willing")
>
> http://www.jonathangullible.com/mmedia/PhilosophyOfLiberty-english_music.swf
>
> "You have the right to seek leaders for yourself, but you do not have
> the right to impose rulers on others"

Remember, it’s pillage then burn.