That's not his only problem. He has a hard time telling a fool from
someone who simply disagrees with him. He also is perfectly willing to
project his faults on others. Many of us do this I suppose but William
never seems to realize it, which I've found more and more insufferable.

--
Remember, it’s pillage then burn.