On Oct 17, 2007, at 7:43 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Ah, I see now.  Damn DPReview's typos.  The rest of my post still
> stands,
> though.  Most people I knew who switched to Olympus when the E-
> System came out
> have switched back to other systems by now.  I wonder how many are
> left?

DPReview is being pissy about the E-3 because they didn't get a pre-
release camera and Imaging-Resource did ...

A photographer I am corresponding with belongs to the Olympus
professional services program. The benefits are very good, and you
discover that there is a community of a lot of pros using Olympus
equipment.

Nikon and Canon "own" the above water part of the iceberg which is
professional photography through their highly visible marketing
efforts. But the iceberg is 80% or more under water.

Godfrey