Bill,

You've been such a stickler about not using the term American to
describe USA citizens and USA actions that I couldn't help but call
you on it when I see you praising the 'American' president.  Kind of
like poking the sleeping dragon with a stick as you walk by...   And
even Frank woke up!  ;-)

You did see the smiley didn't you?  You guys get kind of cranky this
time of year.  I always assumed it was because of the seasonal changes
approaching on the frozen tundra up by you.  We've still got 70 degree
weather down here

Regards,  Bob S.