Not entirely correct, the German tanks had better communications gear,
which gave the edge once combat began and a Commander who got to fight
the tank full time, whereas the early T34 had a two man turret with no
radio, the Commander had to aim and fire the main gun and fight the tank
part time. To communicate use flares, which could only be used for
prearranged signaling or unbutton the tank to use hand signals, now many
commanders did that anyway, but the signals were easy to overlook in any
case in the heat, (and smoke), of battle. In many cases communication
trumps superior armor. The Israelis proved that using Shermans against T55s.

--
Remember, it’s pillage then burn.