From: "P. J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Next move from Pentax: hints about sensor for next camera(s)
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:38:17 -0400

645 bodies and lenses are gone from the Pentaximaging web site. If the
645d does return it will be a large scale "New" Product introduction.
Something I don't think Pentax has the chutzpah to carry off. Nor do I
think they have the production capacity to meet any kind of real demand
for new 645 lenses. Hell they can't even keep up with demand for K mount
lenses.

--
Remember, it’s pillage then burn.