Well said.

It's extemely rare to see Pentax advertisements in the mainstream media.
Kennedy's seem content to restrict advertising to Photography magazines.

On the other hand, Olympus, the other brand fighting to capture a slice of the
Australian DSLR market from Canon and Nikon, is a regular advertiser in the
general media (with several recent full page ads for their two new cameras) as
well as advertising in the Photography mags.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney, Australia