On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 04:59:07PM -0700, skye pdml wrote:
> both ferries leave from approx the same place (side by side) as can be
> shown at wsdot.wa.gov/ferries and are timed so that you can often take
> photos of the one ferry from the other ferry.
>
> Bainbridge ferry (35-40min?) takes less time than bremerton ferry (60 min).
>
> You might also try one of the argosy cruises.

I'll second that - the two most recent shots in my Picture-A-Week gallery

    http:///www.jfwaf.com/PAW

were taken on the mid-day Argosy Locks cruise, which lasts 2.5 hours or so.
You also get a good look at the Seattle skyline towards the end of the
cruise (or towards the beginning if you choose a different departure time).