I, as Paul, find a good blower to work very well. Once every two
weeks, or as soon as i see something on screen, i get the blower out
and give it 6-10 shots.

Only time i had to use Nikon's lab was with my D1. It showed up on the
corners of the picture and you could see it on the sensor. It was not
dust but most likely spittle. It has been fine after the cleaning.,

The Nikon tech commented my sensor was the dirtiest he had ever worked on.

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com