Aaron wrote:

> I'm in.  Who's with me?

I'll bite. I've made a print of two pictures that I'd like to send to Shel
and Tom R. (Tom, could you give me your address off list?) for their
reactions.

However, I'd like it to be understood that from me it's not a challenge. I'd
just like to hear their honest reactions to the prints. For instance, does
it look better or worse than the prints Shel and Juan saw in the camera
shop? Do they think it's a viable alternative to one-hour lab prints for
snapshots? Etc.

I think it could be interesting but I'm not necessarily out to prove
anything. If either or both of them think the prints suck, or just dislike
them, that's okay with me. But I think they do illustrate why I like inkjet
prints.

--Mike