On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Mike Johnston wrote:

> However, I'd like it to be understood that from me it's not a challenge. I'd
> just like to hear their honest reactions to the prints. For instance, does
> it look better or worse than the prints Shel and Juan saw in the camera
> shop?

It will look better, for sure.

I'm in with a Piezo print, too. I don't think I want to compare them
to wet prints, since I think they have their own strenghts. Tonality
is one. Their alleged archival qualities is another, combined with the
ease of production is another. Not to speak about the possibility of
using a lot of different surfaces.

BTW, I have a show coming early next year in San Francisco, and plan
to show piezo prints only, mostly 11x14, mostly Tri-X scanned with a
Polaroid SS4000 at 4000 dpi. I'll let you guys know, so the Bay Area
people can take a look.