In a message dated 10/31/2007 10:55:58 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Not all views from the island  of Alcatraz are bleak.

http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW7/45c.htm

This is from the roof  of the main cell block. You have to be careful
when up there as the  edge of the building is electrified to prevent
damage from pigeons and  sea birds, and there's a high-power microwave
transceiver dish that  you really don't want to be in the light of
sight when a call comes  in...

Comments, critique, etc always  appreciated.

enjoy,
Godfrey
Pretty.

Marnie aka  Doe

Warning: I  am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.