Frank wrote:

> Do you remember if you applied the cleaner directly to the shutter
> blades?  Unless I know it works, I'd be leery on doing that.  And, is
> tuner cleaner the same as contact cleaner (which I have)?  The stuff I
> have is "QD Electronic Cleaner".  It's a liquid that comes in an aerosol
> spray can.

        Hmmmm, the blades hung up on mine and I may have just assumed
        that yours was the same. Yes, just a tiny bit of that sort of
        stuff on 'em and a bit of exercise did the trick. No problems
        since. Memory is a tad foggy as it was some time ago.

        That simple little box does make some peachy-keen transparancies!

        Bill