This reminds me of an event last weekend wherein my wife and I along
with our daughter and son in law. did the Napa Valley Wine Train. It
was a Sunday and its being fresh cool fall foliage period, the train
was full..according to out "car host".
As the groups were called and approached the train for boarding, each
of the party groups were asked for a no obligation pose while a gal
toting a Nikon D50 astutely position the the group members and took a
couple of shots.
During the train ride, the same person stopped at each table and asked
if we would mind having our pictures taken. Both we couples complied.
When we returned to the starting point and de-trained, most headed for
the station for restroom, wine and &/or photos.
They had a wall of racks chocked full of groups of shots with back up
copies.
The exposure problems apparent in the cars was deftly handled and I
noticed surrounding riders were softened and darkened some.
Behind a counter in a sweating blur was the photographer and her
Photoshop assistant (as I learned) pulling 6x8 prints, placing them in
appropriate hard gold leaf trimmed folders, taking credit cards..etc.
I was drained imagining what such a three and a half hour period would
take out of me.
I obviously don't know how many they sold ($21.50 per print), but they
had my respect and money.
Could WI-FI have been of some help? They may have been so equipped.

Jack