David J Brooks wrote:
> Looks pretty good.
>
> The bulbs intrige me, can you supply a link as to what they and the
> clip on thing look like Scott

Sure thing, Dave.
http://picasaweb.google.com/sdloveless/PDMLPESO/photo#5128301475404787010

The clip light is available at just about any hardware or department
store.  This either came from Home Depot or Wal-Mart.  The bulb in the
photo is not the bulb I used, but looks a lot like it.  The bulbs used
for the photos are larger and the packaging said something about
"daylight".  Also from the hardware store.  Nothing photo specific,
other than the camera, was used.  So I gave them a try and didn't have
too many problems.  There's no RAW option with the 750z, and I found
that proper white balance was impossible with standard household bulbs.
  I also stretched a white t-shirt over the lights for a little diffusion.

So there's your cheapskate lighting lesson for the day.