I like the first and second ones especially, the cut off really adds
interest for me as opposed to leaving it feeling unresolved like Bob
said - maybe the effect of it loading bit by bit down the screen
changed the way it was viewed, and I liked them more when I let it
load for a moment and came back to them.  That would be an interesting
topic to pursue here - does the partial loading of a photo change the
way people view a photograph online?  Anyways, I like the photos and
the idea you have going here :)

rg2

--
"the subject of a photograph is far less important than its composition"