I took some pictures of raspberries.
(I actually spent several hours trying different light and lense
combinations.)
Well, these three pictures do not show just the raspberry, but the extra
"creatures" growing on it as well.
I was playing with the new D-FA 100/2.8 lens:
http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Raspberries/IMGP9428.jpg
and then the same lens in combination with the 1.7x.
http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Raspberries/IMGP9503.jpg
http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Raspberries/IMGP9527.jpg

The idea of using a TC for Macro imaging was picked from somebody's
recent post here.
I like it!

I also tried to use a monstrous combination of
100/2.8 - SMC 2x - SMC 1.7x, but I didn't get any that I like.
Also, I believe DOF was becoming too shallow, and when I tried to
close down the aperture, I may have seen some diffraction showing up
(although I am too lazy to estimate if I should see any noticeable
diffraction at those values).
If you are really interested to see some of those, take a look here:
http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Raspberries/100-2_0x-1_7x/

Disclaimer: No raspberries were harmed or eaten during the photo session.

Igor