I take the gist of your question to be one asking if those who have
submitted images to the gallery, but who have had none accepted, should
be allowed to vote on other submissions. My answer is "yes", IF it's
permitted for those whose work has been accepted.
I would prefer, however, that all voting be done by independent
qualified judges.

Jack