> On Nov 19, 2007 1:13 PM, AlunFoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Just curious;
>>
>> Do you care to cast votes when you don't have any of your own images
>> in for review?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jostein

Yes I cast votes. It is one of my favorite activities, say while waiting
for my whole program to re-compile, which takes at least quarter an hour.

I have currently 3 images up for review and total of 7 or so accepted.

I find it rather interesting and fascinating to review other's work.
Also, given the fact that presentation requirements are rather strict
compared to other photo sites - I also get to review lens performance,
to visit other places, and generally to enjoy myself.

No, unlike others, I don't have a problem with the system of Pentax
Photo Gallery. I find it logical given the constraints.

Boris