Thursday, November 15, 2001, 6:27:07 PM, Robert wrote:
RH> William Robb wrote:

>> Find something else to talk about.

RH> Why? This is so much fun.

RH> Bob

Cause you are hijacking "my" thread... I didn't want to start another
"discussion" - only future will tell, and it really doesn't matter to
me. Silver will stay, even if for lovers of the medium like us. I
won't mind working in digital when it reaches level of film (I mean
the cameras. I want to have a digital which will be usable for at
least half the years of my K2DMD... And if we will have to coat our
own Hp5+, so be it... Now please let's talk it elsewhere.

Frantisek

BTW, what I asked about in the first place, thanks for all the
thinking about a
cheaper digital for commercial pictures which are not "worth" film
(please undestand that the photographic market in Czech republic is
very small and pretty saturated. And photogrpahy is often quite a lot
underpaid. So often the profit margin for normal news pictures on
external basis is pretty, well, marginal. Company banquets pay much
better, but are not much interesting...)

Thanks!